“The real voyage of discovery consists in not seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.”Marcel Proust, Swann’s Way: In Search of Lost Time, Vol. 1
BFG Financial Advisors is a financial planning and wealth management practice dedicated to helping busy, successful professionals and families plan for lifelong prosperity. With every client we serve, we seek to develop meaningful relationships where we personally connect with you and your family — and deeply understand what matters to you. By knowing your needs and caring for your wellbeing, we can help you build the life you envision.
Our Founder, Eric Brotman, began his financial practice in 1994. In 2003, he officially launched Brotman Financial Group which changed its corporate identity to BFG Financial Advisors in 2019. Over the years, we’ve remained independent, serving clients as fiduciaries — where we put our clients’ needs and priorities first throughout our relationships.
When you work with our team, you also benefit from the following service qualities:
- Tailored Support: We personalize everything we do for our clients and use no prepackaged software or templates of any kind. From your financial plan to your investment portfolios, we work to meet your unique needs in every step.
- Consultative Guidance: We want to be the experts you turn to whenever you need to make a financial decision. Want to renovate a beach house? Buy a new car? Take multiple vacations one year? Our consultative guidance means that we are here for you whenever you need another opinion — not just during annual strategy meetings. We are always willing to connect you to the resources you need at any point in life.
- No Asset Minimum: We’re happy to work with you at any stage in your financial journey, whether you’re just starting out or you have a lifetime legacy to preserve.
- Flat Engagement Fees: We engage with new clients on a flat-fee basis, so we spend as much time together as we need to analyze, recommend, and implement your planning.
- Service Ratio: We staff our client teams with multiple support professionals for each advisor. With this high level of service, we help ensure we’re available the moment you need us the most.
- Clear Communications: We believe that you’ll be able to make better decisions when you fully understand the details of your financial plan. As a result, we proactively communicate and use plain language over industry jargon. We’ll build your financial plan to be concise and easy to read, so you streamline decision making with an easy-to-modify plan.
Get to Know Us Better
- Meet principals Kathleen Benjamin, Eric Brotman, Lena Nebel, and Yanni Niebuhr
- Meet our Financial Advisors
- Meet the Operations Team
- Meet our Advisory Board
- Discover what to expect when becoming a new client
- Explore our approach to fostering relationships
- Read the Value of Working with BFG Financial Advisors
- Learn more about our Code of Ethics
- See how our team gives back to the community